Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Intermittent Fasting and tracking bites over long term

Intermittent fasting has accelerated my results! I just recently went to a 5 hour eating window of only eating between the hours of 2 PM and 7 PM everyday.  I eat 3 meals in this time frame, usually around 2 PM, 4 PM, and 6 PM or so.

If you google Fast-5 there is a lot of info out there about it, and you can read the free book here

www.fastfive.org/sites/default/files/Fast-5-ebook100.pdf

I count my bites and set a goal amount for each of my 3 meals. I usually stick to that pretty close.

I downloaded a new app last night on my iphone! Its called Daily Tracker and I can track my average daily or weekly  bites over a 2 year period, it has many graphs, bars, lines, ect!! It will be nice to see my progress over the long term.  Much much easier than calorie or point counting, I can track my bites in under 30 seconds a day! Studies show that documenting/tracking your food helps you lose more weight!

 
 
Nope I have nothing to do with the sale of this app, just  my personal review!


So far the benefits of Fast-5 (along with bite counting) have been

-taking my wild desire to eat constantly from 200% down to 10% or less

-cravings have almost disappeared!

-helping me to avoid the side effects of tapering from depression medicine...less side effects!

-improved mood, and energy at times

-accelerated weight loss!

-belly fat is leaving

-don't have to worry about eating hardly at all...just a few hours a day. And wh en its time to eat, I don't have to agonize over how much to eat or when to eat, its mostly just on habit!  Counting bites and eating at set times during the day pretty much takes care of that!

- more clear mind

-and its just really good for us not to be eating all the time!

1 comment:

  1. Intermittent fasting is certainly the best way of reducing fats from body. So if you wan to fast lose weight than you need proper diet plan with some adequate exercises.

    ReplyDelete